Icom IC-7300 HF/50/70MHz Transceiver Firmware Update (Ver.1.12)
• Minor graphic update The firmware can be downloaded from the following URL: www.icom.co.jp/world/support/download/firm. IMPORTANT
Before you install the firmware, download the installation guide using the link on the firmware update page or from the site support webpage. To update the firmware
• An SD card or an SDHC card is required.
• Format the card in the IC-7300 before using it for the update. (If necessary, save any data that is on the card first)
• Unzip and save the downloaded firmware file in the "IC-7300" folder that is on the card.
• Save the transceiver’s data onto a separate card before starting the update as it is possible that your data could get lost or corrupted during the update. Please read Section 8 (USING AN SD CARD) of the “FULL MANUAL” for more details.
• Please read Section 15 (UPDATING THE FIRMWARE) of the “FULL MANUAL” before starting the update.
• Never turn OFF the transceiver power during the update.
•The firmware will be updated to the following versions. Main CPU: 1.12
DSP Program: 1.06
DSP Data: 1.00
FPGA: 1.11 Icom UK Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org